Why Attend CYBER SECURITY FUTURE 2018
July 10th, 2018
Those in attendance will benefit from hearing thought-provoking keynote addresses, lively panel discussions and practical seminars sessions.
Cyber Security Future 2018 will help you move from awareness to action, ensuring that you stay abreast of all the latest and future developments.
- Discover how to develop a resilient cyber culture in the boardroom and beyond
- Hear you can practically implement GDPR in your company
- Take advice on how to manage cyber security on a budget
- Be updated on the latest cyber security policies, priorities and thinking
- Discover current and emerging threats and technologies within a national and international context
- Learn how to strengthen your cyber defence systems and strategies
- Be made aware of good practice and innovation in preventing, detecting and responding to attacks
- Develop a whole-organisation approach - improving awareness, culture and behaviour
- Hear from great examples of business innovation and investment in emerging technologies
- Gain 8 hours of CPD Points
- Network and engage with like minded professionals and your peers.
Who Should Attend CYBER SECURITY FUTURE 2018
Those in attendance will be key decision-makers and influencers from across the public, private and voluntary sectors, including Audit Managers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers Data Guardians, Digital and Innovation Leads, Directors of Information Security, Directors of Risk and Audit, Directors of Security, Directors of IT, Directors of Transformation, Head of Business Crime, Heads of Corporate Security, Heads of Cyber Security, Heads of IT, Heads of Security Solutions, Information Security Managers, Security Advisors, Security Architects, Security Engineers and all those with a passion for securing their organisations digital footprint.
Knowledge Exchange Group provides high-quality conferences discussing the most topical subjects with outstanding and influential speakers.